Technology and Innovation
Guided by our Mission, we pursue continuous innovation to meet the evolving needs of our customers. With our deep understanding of health economics and unmet patient needs, we continue to drive meaningful innovation across our platforms, advancing standards of care through product, software and market development.
- Our Innovation Agenda is grounded in a thorough understanding of our customers’ day-to-day operations, health economics and unmet patient need and is made possible by our breadth of R&D capabilities.
- Our strong clinical, medical and regulatory teams provide critical support in driving new indication and market development initiatives across our growth platforms.
- We conduct extensive pre-clinical and clinical research to support the safety and effectiveness of our products, including new products in development and expanded applications for existing products.
Product Affordability and Accessibility
We take steps to promote the affordability and accessibility of our products, which provide critical support in blood and plasma component collection, the surgical suite and hospital transfusion services.
Product Quality and Safety
Guided by our Global Quality Policy, our teams drive quality excellence through the full lifecycle of our products.
- Our Global Quality Management System (QMS) drives quality performance across the organization and allows us to consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- All Haemonetics employees and temporary employees receive mandatory training on our Global Quality Manual and QMS.
- Haemonetics takes steps to ensure that our supply chain partners are committed to our same high standards of quality, safety and effectiveness and are upholding applicable laws and regulations.
Cybersecurity and Data Protection
Haemonetics understands the importance of cybersecurity and privacy to the well-being of our stakeholders, including customers, employees, business partners and the donors and patients we serve. Haemonetics is aligned to the National Institute of Technology and Standards (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework and is certified to the ISO 27001 global standard on Information Security Management.
Supply Chain Responsibility
We maintain a complex global supply chain that involves integrating key suppliers and our manufacturing capacity into a global movement of components and finished goods. We seek to partner with strategic suppliers that complement our capabilities and share our high standards for quality and ethics.
- Conflict Minerals Statement
- Expectations for Suppliers Statement
- Global Anti-Human Trafficking Policy
- Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement (Fiscal 2023)
Haemonetics strives to make a positive difference through our actions in the communities where we live and work. We are committed to responding when and where we can to support those in need through charitable giving and employee volunteerism. Examples of how we deliver include:
- Sponsoring events that further our Purpose and Mission, including the Immune Deficiency Foundation’s Walk for Primary Immunodeficiency held in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Giving to communities to help in humanitarian causes.
- Supporting local STEM programs.
- Offering a charitable donation matching program for employees.
Learn more about our programs and practices in 2022 by downloading our 2022 Corporate Responsibility Report.