Our employees are the foundation of our organization. We are committed to building a collaborative, performance-driven culture that attracts and retains the best talent.
We solicit employee perspectives, invest in their development and recognize that the diversity of our teams and their ideas helps build our culture and strengthens our ability to make our work matter for the customers, patients, donors and healthcare providers who depend on us. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where every individual has the opportunity to thrive.
Examples of how we deliver:
- We conduct an annual employee engagement survey, with at least 90% global participation since 2018. Feedback from these surveys is shared across the organization and informs both Company-sponsored initiatives and shared action plans between managers and direct reports.
- We offer a variety of programs and resources designed to facilitate career development, training and networking, including:
- Manager development sessions focused on leadership ”moments of truth,” such as performance management training, coaching and feedback.
- Continuous improvement training for colleagues in functions that best leverage and utilize Lean Six Sigma practices.
- Best-in-class learning management system and dynamic content libraries aimed to meet the individual needs of colleagues’ current and future goals and aspirations.
- Tuition reimbursement program to support degree programs and certifications.
- We encourage colleagues with shared interests and affinities to connect and learn from one another.
- We recognize colleagues who personify our Values, delivering results in a manner that makes us proud and serves our Purpose.
For additional information:
- See “Diversity and Inclusion” and “Upholding Labor and Employment Laws” under our Code of Conduct
- Careers at Haemonetics
- Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement